Wi-Fi is literally one of the best offsprings of mother internet and there’s no denying it. There are a large number of wifi hotspots (a hotspot is only a wifi passageway to connect with the Internet using your mobile) in New York City. Hotspots are found in eateries, bars, stores, and even open parks. A few hotspots charge you to go on the web, yet many are free WiFi.
Internet service providers NYC ensures that when you’re moving and are low on data packages, you are still able to reach out to the marvels of the internet by means of open Wi-Fi Hotspots. Different ISPs have allotted a large number of Hotspot across the nation to their supporters as well as opposing parties so that everyone can access the internet as much as possible or needed. Thus, in case you’re all over the place in the city of New York, you can get free internet at:
Free WiFi Locations in New York City
Why pay for wifi when you can get it for nothing, right? Here’s a list of some of the most common Wi-Fi Hotspots for you to check out in the near future;
- La Quinta Hotel – 17 W. 32nd St. near Broadway
- Chelsea Market – 75 Ninth Ave. at 16th Street. Free access throughout the market.
- Alt.coffee – 139 Ave. A between St. Marks and E. 9th St.
- Herald Square Hotel – 19 West 31st St. between Broadway and Fifth Ave.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – 166 2nd Ave. between 10th and 11th St.
- Ace Bar – 531 East 5th St. between Ave. A and Ave. B
- The Cellar – 325 East 14th St. between 1st and 2nd Ave.
- Apple Store – 103 Prince St. between Mercer and Green. Free Wifi, workshops and demos.
- Bowery Poetry Club – 308 Bowery between Houston and Bleecker
- Esperanto Café – 114 MacDougal St. between Bleecker and Minetta Lane
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar – 205 W 50th St. between Broadway and 7th Ave
- Bryant Park – The whole park is a wifi hotspot. From 40th to 42nd Streets between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- Algonquin Hotel – Free wifi in the lobby area, 59 W 44th St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave
- Hotel Chelsea – 222 West 23rd St. between 7th and 8th Ave.
- Cassava – 474 6th Ave. at 12th St.
- International Food House – 4073 Broadway @ 172nd Street
- Comfort Inn Midtown – 129 W. 46th St. near Broadway
- Abingdon Guest House/Brewbar Coffee – 13 8th Ave. near Bleecker
- DT UT Café – 1626 2nd Ave. between 84th and 85th St.
- Courtyard by Marriott – Free wifi in the lounge area. 866 Third Ave. between 52nd and 53rd St.
- EarthMatters – 177 Ludlow St. between E. Houston and Stanton
- Grounded – 28 Jane St. between West 4th and Greenwich Ave.
- Hip Cup Café – 225 Park Row between Pearl St. and Worth St.
- INI ANI Espresso and Wine Lounge – 105 Stanton St. near Ludlow
- Omni Berkshire Place – 21 East 52nd St. at Madison Ave.
- James Duane Restaurant – 185 Duane St. near Greenwich St.
- Lincoln Center Park – Near Avery Fisher Hall at 10 Lincoln Center Plaza
- Millennium Hilton – Free wifi in the lobby bar and Church & Dey restaurant. 55 Church St.
- New York Public Library – Locations in The Bronx and Manhattan offer “filtered” (you can request that the filter be turned off) access
- Portland Square Hotel – 132 West 47th St. between 6th and 7th Ave.
- Zeytuna – 59 Maiden Lane at William St.
- Ramada Inn Eastside – 161 Lexington Ave. at 30th St.
- Parish & Co Restaurant – 202 9th Ave. at 23rd St.
- Ziggies Café & Coffeehouse — 1817 2nd Ave. at 94th St.
Why did you post a picture of Chicago when you are talking about New York ?
Updated! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Keep reading!